Welcome to Middle School Science at Charlotte Learning Academy! I am honored to have your child in my science class, and I am excited to work with you and your child throughout the year. I believe that science is an extremely engaging and interesting subject. It increases our awareness and knowledge of the world around us and opens doors to new and exciting discoveries.
My goal is to create a classroom learning environment to help your child:
- develop a strong science vocabulary
- build a solid foundation of science concepts and understanding
- make connections among science and other academic areas
- utilize technology to learn more about science
- develop critical thinking skills and the ability to challenge assumptions, think creatively, and solve real-life problems
Because you are an integral part of your child's education, I feel home to school communication is of vital importance. I would like to extend an invitation for you to contact me at any time. I can be reached through the main school office (980-355-2077), or by email email@example.com
. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
I know that we will have a successful, exciting, and productive year in science and I look forward to being a part of the academic progress your child will make.